- 2nd - 2012 Olympic Qualification Tournament (Tokyo, Japan)
- Draw - 2012 International Series v Netherlands (Netherlands)
- 4th - 2011 Asian Championships (Tehran, Iran)
- 2nd - 2011 Rashid International Volleyball Tournament (Dubia, UAE)
- 3rd - 2011 China Volleyball Challenge 2 (China)
- 2nd - 2011 China Volleyball Challenge 1 (China)
- 1st - 2011 International Series v Thailand (Thailand)
- Playing in the 2010 World Championships in Italy.
- Placing 4th in men's Senior Asian Volleyball Tournament in Iran, 2011
- Making the Olympic Games after being the top Asian team at the Qualifiers.
- One of the stars of the Volleyroos, 23-year-old prolific point scorer Thomas Edgar heads to London for his first Olympic Games.
- Playing the sport since he was 8, Edgar made his national team debut in 2008 and has since gone on to develop into one of Australia's strike offensive weapons at the net.
- During his time in the Australian team he has competed at the Asian Championships (2009 and 2011), 2010 Asian Cup and 2010 World Championships and is fast approaching 100 caps for his country.
- In the lead up to Australia's London qualification bid, Edgar's talents have taken him to top divisions in Sweden, where he played for Linkoping, and Poland where he plays for current team Trefl Gdansk.
- Edgar was the second top scorer at the Olympic Qualification Tournament in Tokyo, where in defeating a host of higher ranked teams, Australia qualified for their third ever Olympic appearance. Needing a strong victory in their last match to guarantee qualification, Edgar top scored with 15 points against the Chinese as the Australians won in straight sets. Standing at 212cm with oversized size 15 shoes, Edgar has a handy spike reach of 357cm.
Years on national team
Jon Uriarte (2011 - current)
Russell Borgeaud (2006 - 2010)
Primary Training Base
Secondary Training Base
Caffe Aiello Corigliano (Corigiliano, Italy)
Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra
Walkervale State Primary School (QLD, Australia)
Bundaberg State High School (QLD, Australia), Lake Ginninderra College (ACT, Australia)
Bachelor of Business and Marketing - Universtiy of Southern Queensland