- 2008 Beijing - 7th (Team Event)
- 4th (Team) - 2012 Spanish Open (Palma de Mallorca, Spain)
- 1st (Solo) - 2012 Oceania Championships (Noumea, New Caledonia)
- 1st (Combo Team) - 2012 Oceania Championships (Noumea, New Caledonia)
- 4th (Solo) - 2010 Commonwealth Games (Dehli, India)
- 11th (Team) - 2010 FINA World Cup (China)
- 12th (Solo ) - 2010 FINA World Cup (China)
- 4th (Team) - 2010 Swiss Open (Arbon, Switzerland)
- 9th (Solo) - 2010 Swiss Open (Arbon, Switzerland)
- Competing at the 2007 FINA World Championships in front of a home crowd in Melbourne at Rod Laver Arena.
- Representing Australia at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
- Completing the 2011 Melbourne Marathon
- Tarren Otte placed fourth in the solo event at the 2010 Commonwealth Games in Delhi. After 17 years in the sport Otte decided to retire after the Commonwealth Games to focus on her teaching career but made a comeback to compete in London.
- Otte was the captain of the Australian synchro team at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games where the girls finished seventh.
- The Victorian has represented her state since 1996 and was a regular on the National Junior Team from 1999-2002 also competing at the 2001 and 2002 Junior World Championships. Otte has been a staple in the senior team since her debut at the 2004 Japan Open.
- Otte started synchro at the age of nine after being asked to try it by her primary school swimming teacher who was also the state team manager at the time.
- Tarren completed the 2011 Melbourne Marathon
Years on national team
Primary Training Base
Secondary Training Base
Gold Coast, Australia
Golden Fish (VIC, Australia)
Victorian Institute of Sport, Melbourne
Manchester Primary School (VIC, Australia)
Lilydale High School (VIC, Australia)
Bachelor of Applied Science, Physical Education,Secondary - Victoria University (2003-2007)