- 1st (58kg) - 2012 Australian Championships (Brisbane, Australia)
- 1st (58kg) - 2012 Arafura Games (Darwin, Australia)
- 2nd (58kg) - 2011 Australian Championships (Sydney, Australia)
- 1st (58kg) - 2011 Oceania Championships (Darwin, Australia)
- 28th (58kg) - 2011 World Championships (Paris, France)
- 1st (63kg) - 2011 Victorian Championships (Melbourne, Australia)
- Breaking the Commonwealth snatch record in 2008
- Being the top female athlete in the Sinclair ranking system in 2008
- Being the first female Commonwealth Games medallist in 2002
- At the 2002 Commonwealth Games in Manchester, women's weightlifting was added to the program and Australia's Seen Lee won the first medal, winning bronze in the 53kg featherweight division for the snatch, clean and jerk and combined events.
- Lee didn't compete in Melbourne 2006 but returned to Commonwealth Games competition in 2010, contesting the 58kg division. She won the first weightlifting medal of the Games for Australia, taking silver after lifting a total of 192kg, just 5kg less than gold medallist Renu Bala Chanu Yumnam from India.
- Lee was selected for her debut Olympic campaign after being the best female performer at the 2012 Olympic trials beating some of the country's more favoured competitors for the sole position on offer.
- Lee works full-time as a Mining Engineer based in Melbourne. She is very thankful for having an accommodating employer and a great support team at the Hawthorn Weightlifting Club.
Years on national team
Anthony Dove (2001 - current)
Martin Leach (1999 - 2001)
Primary Training Base
Hawthorn Weightlifting Club (VIC, Australia)
Donvale Primary School (VIC, Australia)
The MacRobertson Girls' High School (VIC, Australia)
Bachelor of Engineering - RMIT (2000 - 2004)