- 2008 Beijing - 7th (Team Event)
- 18th (Technical Team) - 2011 FINA World Championships (Shanghai, China)
- 17th (Team) - 2011 FINA World Championships (Shanghai, China)
- 9th (Team) - 2011 German Open (Bonn, Germany)
- 6th (Team) - 2011 French Open (Paris, France)
- 4th (Team) - 2010 Swiss Open (Arbon, Switzerland)
- 12th (Duet) - 2010 Swiss Open (Arbon, Switzerland)
- Placing 7th at the 2008 Beijing Olympics
- Making the combination routine final at the 2007 World Championships
- Winning gold at the 2006 Oceania Championships
- Samantha Reid got into synchronised swimming as an eight-year-old, following her sister into the sport. She first represented Queensland in 2000 and has been on the national team since 2005.
- Reid competed in the team event at the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games where Australia finished seventh.
- A member of the 2003 Oceania Synchronised Swimming Team, Reid was also part of the new point Australian team for the Montreal World Junior Synchro Championships in 2002.
- Reid competed at the 2011 FINA World Championships in Shanghai, China - where she and the Australian team qualified the spot for the London Olympics.
- She danced for eight years and also competed in hockey and volleyball at high school.
Years on national team
Anna Nepotcheva (2005 - current)
Marina Kholod (2006 - current)
Primary Training Base
Gold Coast, Australia
Secondary Training Base
Gold Coast Mermaids (QLD, Australia)
Kimberley Park State School (QLD, Australia)
Rivermount College (QLD, Australia)
Bachelor of Creative Industries (2011 - )