- 19th (1500m) - 2012 World Challenge (Rabat, Malta)
- 11th (1500m) - 2012 Diamond League (Doha, Qatar)
- 1st (1500m) - 2012 Australian Olympic Trials (Melbourne, Australia)
- 1st (1500m) - 2012 Adelaide Track Classic (Adelaide, Australia)
- 12th (1500m) - 2011 World Challenge (Rieti, Italy)
- 20th (1500m) - 2011 World Championships (Daegu, Korea)
- Breaking the Australian 1500m record by running 3:31.06 at the 2010 Monaco Diamond League
- Having the 5th fastest time in the world over 1500m for 2010
- 2010 Australian 1500m Champion
- At just 19 Gregson made his senior debut for Australia at the 2009 World Championships in Berlin in the 1500m. At the 2011 World Championships in Daegu he was a semi-finalist (1500m).
- In 2010 he broke Simon Doyle's long-standing Australian 1500m record as a 20-year-old with his 3:31.06 in Monaco - fifth fastest time in the world in 2010.
- A foot stress fracture robbed him of his place at the Commonwealth Games in Delhi.
- Gregson is from Bulli south of Sydney. He combined both athletics and hockey until 2005 when running became his major focus. Australian women's hockey star Casey Eastham is his cousin.
- He is coached by Nic Bideau in the same squad as Jeff Riseley. Gregson is a good beatboxer and has some good dance moves he often celebrates with post-race.
Years on national team
Nic Bideau (2008 - current)
Primary Training Base
Falls Creek, Australia.
Secondary Training Base
Mt. Laguna, USA.
Kembla Joggers (NSW, Australia).
NSW Institute of Sport, Sydney
Albion Park Public School (NSW, Australia), Graylands Primary School (WA, Australia).
Shenton College (WA, Australia), Illawarra Sports High School (NSW, Australia).
Bachelor of Business - University of Western Sydney