- 2008 Beijing - 5th (double trap)
- 2000 Sydney - 2nd (double trap), 13th (trap)
- 1996 Atlanta - 1st (double trap), 13th (trap)
- 1992 Barcelona - 9th (trap)
- 1988 Seoul - 15th (trap)
- 1st (double trap) - 2012 Australia Cup 3 (Perth, Australia)
- 7th (double trap) - 2012 London World Cup (London, United Kingdom)
- 1st (double trap) - 2012 Australia Cup 2 (Lilydale, Australia)
- 1st (double trap) - 2012 Australia Cup 1 (Adelaide, Australia)
- 1st (double trap) - 2012 ACTA commonwealth Championships (Newcastle, Australia)
- 1st (double trap) - 2012 ACTA Nationals (Newcastle, Australia)
- 1st (double trap) - 2011 Oceania Championships (Sydney, Australia)
- 50th (double trap) - 2011 World Championships (Belgrade, Serbia)
- Winning gold at the Olympic Games in Atlanta, 1996
- Making my sixth Olympic Games in London
- Winning silver at the Sydney Olympics
- Russell Mark is one of Australia's best ever shooters. London will be his sixth Olympic Games and he has won a gold (Atlanta) and silver (Sydney) at those Games. In his career he has also won four Commonwealth Games medals across five Games along with numerous Australian and World Championship Titles.
- Mark began shooting when he was 14 and made his Olympic debut in the 1988 Seoul Olympics where he finished 15th in the individual trap. He competed, and won bronze at his first Commonwealth Games in 1990 in the trap pairs event before going on to compete at the 1992 Barcelona Olympics before winning his first World Championship in 1994 in the individual trap.
- One of only four individual gold medal winners at the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games, Mark took out the double trap to become the first shotgun shooter ever to win all four of the world's major individual titles: the World Cup, the World Cup Final, the World Championship and the Olympic Games.
- Defending his Olympic title in Sydney, Mark lost in a sudden death shoot off to take home silver. He returned to Olympic competition in Beijing where he made the final in the double trap before finishing 5th.
- Mark, along with wife and London shooting teammate Lauryn, run a successful clay shooting business that hosts corporate events around Australia.
Years on national team
Self coached (2001 - current)
Primary Training Base
Werribee Gun Club (VIC, Australia)
Brown Hill Primary School (VIC, Australia)
Ballarat East High School (VIC, Australia)
Business Studies - RMIT (1982 - 1985)