- 2nd - 2012 FINA World League Super Finals (Changshu, China)
- 1st - Olympic Test Event (London, United Kingdom)
- 1st - 2012 International Series v USA (Sydney, Australia)
- 1st - 2012 Pan Pacific Championships (Melbourne, Australia)
- 1st - 2012 International Series v Canada (Melbourne, Australia)
- 5th - 2011 World Championships (Shanghai, China)
- Winning gold at the 2007 World Junior Championships in Porto
- Being selected to compete at the 2009 World Championships in Rome
- Winning silver at the 2010 World Cup in New Zealand
- Known in the squad as one of the toughest defenders in water polo, Rowie Webster prides herself on not being easily intimidated and in London will be charged with stopping the world's best forwards troubling the scorers.
- She started competing in water polo at the age of 12 and was part of the Australia Junior World Championship winning team of 2007 that brought home gold from Portugal after defeating China 8-6 in the final. She went on to compete at the 2009 World Championships in Rome where the Australians finished 6th.
- Webster won silver medals at the FINA World League Finals and FINA World Cup in 2010 and steadily became one of Australia's and the world's best defenders, cementing her regular position in the Stingers team along the way.
- In what has been a strong start to 2012, Webster and Australia will be looking for gold in London after winning the Pan Pacific Championships, Olympic test event, international series against Canada, Great Britain and USA and finishing with silver behind the USA in the World League Super finals.
- Outside of the pool Webster has completed her Bachelor of Physical Education in Secondary Teaching. Her sister Larissa has also competed at international level for Australia in water polo.
Years on national team
Greg McFadden (2009 - current)
Primary Training Base
Secondary Training Base
Victorian Institute of Sport (VIC, Australia)
Institute/AcademyVictorian Institute of Sport, Melbourne
Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra
BelleVue Primary School (VIC, Australia)
Korowa Anglican Girls School (VIC, Australia)
Bachelor of Physical Education Secondary Teaching - Deakin Universtiy (2007 - )