- 15th (C2) - 2012 Oceania Championships (Penrith, Australia)
- 6th C2 - Australian Open (Penrith, NSW)
- 42nd (H) C1 - Australian Open (Penrith, NSW)
- 45th (C1) - 2011 ICF Canoe Slalom World Championships (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- 32nd (C2) - 2011 ICF Canoe Slalom World Championships (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- 16th (C2) - 2011 World Cup 3 (Markkleeberg, Germany)
- 29th (C2) - 2011 World Cup 2 (L'Argentiere la Bessee, France)
- 8th (C2) - 2011 World Cup 1 (Tacen, Slovenia)
- Winning the C1 event at the 2011 National Championships.
- Training with my Idols Fabien Lefevre (FRA) and Peter Kauzer (SLO).
- Robin Jeffery was born in Johannesburg, South Africa and moved to Australia in 1991.
- After competing in the single canoe event on the international circuit, Jeffery and fellow West Australian Kynan Maley combined to contest the C2.
- Jeffery and Maley are a relatively new duo. This is just their second international season together but success came early. At the 2011 World Cup race in Tacen, Slovenia they qualified for the C2 final and finished eighth.
Years on national team
Yann le Pennec (2008 - current)
Zlatan Ibrahimbegovic (1996 - 2008)
Primary Training Base
Secondary Training Base
Ascot Kayak Club (WA, Australia)
Institute/AcademyWA Institute of Sport, Perth
Australian Institute of Sport
Riverlands Primary School (WA, Australia)
Guildford Grammar School (WA, Australia)
University of Western Sydney - Bachelor of Health Science (PDHPE) (2009 - )