- 24th (20km walk) - 2012 IAAF World Race Walking Cup (Saransk, Russia)
- 2nd (20km walk) - 2012 Oceania & Australian Racewalking Championships (Hobart, Australia)
- 15th (20km walk) - 2011 World Championships (Daegu, Korea)
- Coming eighth at the 2010 World Junior Athletics Championships in Moncton, Canada
- Regan Lamble's breakthrough came in April 2011 when she clocked an A qualifier for the World Championships at the IAAF Race Walking Challenge Meet in Taicang, China. The talented youngster made her World Championship debut at just 19 and finished 15th (1:33.38).
- Lamble's star qualities were noticed when she finished second to Claire Tallent at Nationals in December 2010. The result was impressive for a teenager contesting just her second senior 20km race.
- Since finishing high school in 2009 Lamble has lived in Canberra on an AIS scholarship. She trains alongside Olympic and World Championship medallists Jared Tallent and Nathan Deakes.
Years on national team
Primary Training Base
Secondary Training Base
Nunawading Athletics Club (Melbourne, Australia)
Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra
Laburnum Primary School (VIC, Australia)
Strathcona Girls Grammar (VIC, Australia)
Bachelor of Graphic Design - University of Canberra (2011 - )