- 2008 Beijing - 6th (eight)
- 5th (quad) - 2012 World Cup 3 (Munich, Germany)
- 6th (quad) - 2012 World Cup 2 (Lucerne, Switzerland)
- 2nd (four) - 2011 World Championships (Bled, Slovenia)
- 2nd (pair) - 2011 Australian Rowing Championships (West Lakes, South Australia)
- 2nd (eight) - 2011 Australian Rowing Championships (West Lakes, South Australia)
- Winning the 2005 World Championships in the four and the eight
- Pauline Frasca is a qualified secondary school teacher who has put her career on hold to compete at her second Olympic Games in London.
- Frasca made her Australian debut in 2005 and tasted instant success as part of the women's eight crew that won gold at the World Championships in Gifu, Japan.
- In 2007 Frasca returned to the women's eight and helped qualify the boat for the Beijing Games with a fourth place finish at the World Championships.
- Frasca's Olympic debut netted a sixth place finish in the women's eight and following a year away from rowing, she returned to win back-to-back silver medals in the women's four at the 2010 and 2011 World Championships.
- Frasca made the permanent switch from sweep oar rowing to sculling following the 2011 World Championships and impressed selectors to earn a place as part of the women's quad scull for the 2012 World Cup tour, before being named on her second Olympic Games team.
Years on national team
William Tait (2005 - current)
Primary Training Base
Mercantile Rowing Club (VIC, Australia)
Victorian Institute of Sport, Melbourne
Araluen Primary School (VIC, Australia)
Sale High School (VIC, Australia)
Bachelor of Science - Deakin University