- 1st - 2012 Doha Global Champions Tour (Doha, Qatar)
- 12th - 2012 - Lummen CSIO4* National Cup (Lummen, Belgium)
- 38th- 2012 - Lummen CSIO4* Grand Prix (Lummen, Belgium)
- 30th - 2012 - Dortmund CSI3* Grand Prix (Dortmund, Germany)
- 24th - 2011 - La Coruna CSI5* Grand Prix (La Coruna, Spain)
- 13th- 2011 - Wien Stadthalle CSI4* Table A (Wien Stadthalle, Austria)
- 1st - 2011 Sydney Royal CSI1* (Sydney, Australia)
- 8th - 2011 Zuidwolde CSI2* (Zuidwolde, The Netherlands)
- Member of the Australian winning team in New Zealand, 2011
- Winner of Sydney World Cup event, 2011
- Being selected to compete at the London 2012 Olympics
- Born in Hong Kong, Hargreaves took up horse riding as a 7-year-old at the Royal Hong Kong Jockey Club before continuing to ride after moving to Connecticut in the USA. Hargreaves moved back to Australia from the USA when she was 11 and continued to ride at school. Her mother was a keen rider and her father enjoys thoroughbred breeding so it was a matter of course that she became a keen horse rider herself.
- She showed her progression as she rose through the junior ranks to become the National Champion Young Showjumping Rider in 2007. She began competing at World Cup level the following year.
- At the age of 25, Hargreaves impressed in the opening round of the 2011-12 FEI World Cup season where she won the event on Vedro at the Sydney Royal. The event was an Olympic qualifier and put her on her way to pushing for a spot in London.
- Hargreaves left Australia in May 2011 to team up with Edwina Tops-Alexander in the Netherlands in order to prepare for the London 2012 Olympics. She went on to compete at her first CSI five star at the Valkenswaard Global Champions Tour event set up by Tops-Alexander's husband Jan Tops.
- Hargreaves spends 6 days a week riding and training horses.
Primary Training Base
Saxe Middle School (Connecticut, USA)
Northholm Grammer School & New England Girls School (NSW, Australia)
Equestrian - Jumping Team
All material on this page is copyright © Australian Olympic Committee. Do not reproduce without permission.