- 14th (marathon) - 2012 Silver Label Road Races (Nagoya, Japan)
- 2nd (10km) - 2012 National Road 10km Championships (Launceston, Australia)
- 1st (14km) - 2011 City to Surf (Sydney, Australia)
- 24th (half marathon) - 2010 World Half Marathon Championships (Nanning, China)
- Achieveing the Olympic A Qualifying Standard in my first marathon & finishing 4th as a team at World Half Marathon Championships 2011 in Nanning (24th individually)
- Winning City to Surf (14km) in Sydney, 2011
- Winning Open National Cross Country in 2010
- Jessica Trengove is a remarkable talent achieving the Olympic marathon qualifying standard aged 24 and at her first race at the distance in Japan in March 2012 with a time of 2:31.02.
- Rio 2016 was her long term goal but fantastic form means she will get to compete on the Olympic stage in 2012.
- Trengove started competing in the marathon as each time she raced over a longer distance she seemed to achieve better results and found it more enjoyable.
- Trengove's younger brother Jack plays Australian Rules Football for Melbourne Demons and her younger sister Abbie rowed for Australia in the Youth Olympics before injury forced her to take a break.
- Trengove celebrated her 21st birthday during the Beijing Games on 15 August 2008 and the theme for her party was the Olympics. She wore a Cathy Freeman suit!
Years on national team
Adam Didyk (2008 - current)
Roger Pederick (2003 - 2007)
Primary Training Base
Hills Districts Atheltic Club (SA, Australia)
South Australian Sports Institute, Adelaide
Naracoorte Primary School, (SA, Australia)
Naracoorte High School & Annesley College (SA, Australia)
Bachelor of Physiotherapy - University of South Australia (2006 - 2009)