- 8th (10m platform) - 2012 FINA Diving Grand Prix (Fort Lauderdale, USA)
- 8th (10m platform) - 2012 FINA Diving Grand Prix (Montreal, Canada)
- 2nd (10m platform) - 2012 Australian Trials (Adelaide, Australia)
- Being selected into the Australian team for 2010 Commonwealth Games in Delhi
- Finishing with three medals at the 2011 Australian Championships including gold in the 10m synchro
- Finishing 2nd at the Australian nomination trials before going on to be selected for the Olympic Team
- Up and coming Australian diver James Connor will hit the London diving platform having only recently turned 17. He made the move from Melbourne to Brisbane when he was 14 to pursue his diving career at the Australian Institute of Sport. His parents live between the two states as they look to give Connor his best chance to excel in the sport.
- He was one of the youngest Australian competitors at the 2010 Commonwealth Games, and the youngest Australian male ever to compete in the 10m Platform at a Commonwealth Games. He competed as a 15-year-old in the 10m platform alongside Australian star, and one of Connor's idols, Matt Mitcham and synchro partner Ethan Warren. Connor finished 9th in the event.
- At the 2010/11 Australian Championships, Connor showed his all round skill in the sport as he competed in all five events. He won gold in the 10m synchro with teammate Warren, silver in the 3m synchro, bronze in the 3m and 4th in both the 10m and the 1m.
- Connor finished 2nd to Mitcham in the 10m platform at the 2012 nomination trials held in Adelaide before heading over to compete in the USA and Canadian Grand Prix events. He finished 8th in Montreal before showing his consistency as he recorded the same result in Fort Lauderdale to finish only one position behind Mitcham.
Years on national team
Chen Xiangning (2010 - current)
Primary Training Base
Gannets Diving Club (VIC, Australia)
Institute/AcademyAustralian Institute of Sport, Brisbane
Victorian Institute of Sport, Melbourne
Mount View Primary School (VIC, Australia)
Ormiston College (QLD, Australia), Caulfield Grammar School (VIC, Australia)