- 2nd - 2012 Saumur CCI3* (Saumur, France)
- 2nd - 2011 FEI World Cup overall
- 8th - 2011 Les Etoiles de Pau CCI4* (Pau, France)
- 5th - 2011 Gatcombe British Open Championships (Gatcombe, Great Britain)
- 2nd and 3rd - 2011 Le Pin au Haras Pin CIC3* (Le Pin, France)
- 2nd - 2011 Sydney CIC3* (Sydney, Australia)
- 2nd - 2011 Kihikihi CIC* (Kihikihi, New Zealand)
- Winning the 4 star event in Adelaide in 2008
- Finishing 2nd at the FEI World Cup series in 2011
- Chris Burton's recent move from Australia to Dorset in the UK in a bid to make the 2012 Eventing team for the London Olympic Games has been a master stroke with the 31-year-old set to make his debut on the Greenwich Park course.
- He recorded his first 3* win in 2005 and went on to win the CCI4* at Adelaide in 2008 aboard Newsprint. This was the same year that he began riding the horse he will jump aboard in London, Holstein Park Leilani.
- Burton made his debut for Australia at the 2010 Equestrian Games in Kentucky where he finished midfield on Holstein Park Leilani.
- In what was his best year to date, 2011 saw Burton finished second in the overall FEI World Cup Eventing series after three podium finishes at the 3* events in Adelaide, Le Pin au Haras and Kihikihi aboard Holstein Park Leilani. He also finished 8th at the 4* event in Pau, France.
- He showed he was ready for the Olympic stage when he finished 1st on board Haruzac and 2nd on board Holstein Park Leilani at the 2012 3* event in Saumur, France.
Years on national team
Prue Barratt (2010 - current)
Primary Training Base
Dorset, United Kingdom
Secondary Training Base
Kulpi State School (QLD, Australia)
Downlands College (QLD, Australia)
Equestrian - Eventing Team
All material on this page is copyright © Australian Olympic Committee. Do not reproduce without permission.