- 2nd (400m IM) - 2012 National Championships (Adelaide, Australia)
- 4th (400m freestyle) - 2012 National Championships (Adelaide, Australia)
- 7th (200m freestyle) - 2012 National Championships (Adelaide, Australia)
- 2nd (4x200m freestyle) - 2011 World Championships (Shanghai, China)
- 3rd (800m freestyle) - 2011 National Championships (Sydney, Australia)
- 4th (400m freestyle) - 2011 National Championships (Sydney, Australia)
- 5th (200m freestyle) - 2011 National Championships (Sydney, Australia)
- Winning gold in the 4x200m freestyle relay at the 2010 Delhi Commonwealth Games
- On night one of the 2012 National Championships Blair Evans finished 2nd to Stephanie Rice in the 400m Individual Medley to secure her maiden berth on the Australian Olympic Team. Evans clocked 4:37.80, well under the "A" qualifying time of 4:41.75.
- Evans also competed in the 400m and 200m freestyle in the meet that doubled as Olympic trials, finishing 4th and 7th respectively.
- Evans claimed her first World Championship long course medal in Shanghai in 2011 as part of the relay team that won silver in the 4x200m freestyle relay.
- In 2010 Evans took home gold from the Delhi Commonwealth Games, winning the 4x200m freestyle relay. The same year she bagged two bronze medals (200m and 400m freestyle) and one silver medal (4x200m freestyle relay) at the Pan Pacs in California.
- Evans won her first Australian title in the 800m at the 2009 National Championships. This result sent her to the 2009 World Championships in Rome where she made her senior international debut and finished 18th.
Years on national team
Matthew Magee (2006 - current)
Primary Training Base
Beatty Park, Australia
City Of Perth (WA, Australia)
WA Institute of Sport, Perth
Padbury Catholic Primary (WA, Australia)
Sacred Heart College (WA, Australia)
All material on this page is copyright © Australian Olympic Committee. Do not reproduce without permission.