- 2nd - 2012 Olympic Qualification Tournament (Tokyo, Japan)
- Draw - 2012 International Series v Netherlands (Netherlands)
- 4th - 2011 Asian Championships (Tehran, Iran)
- 2nd - 2011 Rashid International Volleyball Tournament (Dubia, UAE)
- 3rd - 2011 China Volleyball Challenge 2 (China)
- 2nd - 2011 China Volleyball Challenge 1 (China)
- 1st - 2011 International Series v Thailand (Thailand)
- Becoming Asian Champions in 2007.
- Finishing 7th at the 2007 World Cup.
- Making the London Olympic Games.
- Andrew Grant will realise his Olympic dream in London as one of the team's senior members having played over 200 games for his nation after making his debut in 2002.
- Having been a part of the 4th and 7th placed teams at previous Asian Championships, Grant was a part of the inaugural Asian Championship victory in 2007 having won six of seven matches in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- With the team's Asian Championship victory qualifying them for the 2007 World Cup, White went on to compete in Japan where the Australians finished a respectable 8th after finishing the tournament with four victories and seven losses.
- He has since been a regular on the team sheet for the Australians as he has steadily became on of Australia's most capped players. Missing the team that qualified for the Athens Games in 2004 he will now have a chance to chance to test himself in the world's toughest competition in London.
- During his time within the Australian team Grant has played in three tough European competitions. He began in 2004 with Orion in the Netherlands before playing three seasons with Polish side BKS Chemik Delecta. He went on to play in Finland, first for Piivolley and then in the 2009-10 season with Pielaveden Sampo where they finished 2nd.
Years on national team
Jon Uriarte (2011 - current)
Russel Borgeaud (2005 - 2010)
Primary Training Base
Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra
Stafford Heights State School (QLD, Australia)
Marist College (QLD, Australia)
Bachelor of Business - University of Southern Queensland (2004 - current)