- 4th - 2012 Ronde van Gelderland (Netherlands)
- 1st (road race), 4th (individual time trial) - 2012 Australia Road National Championships (Buninyong, Australia)
- 2nd - 2012 Jayco Bay Classic (Victoria, Australia)
- 11th - 2011 Giro di Toscana Femminile (Italy)
- 4th - 2011 Sweden World Cup teams time trial (Vårgårda, Sweden)
- 1st - 2011 Tour de Feminine Krasna Lipa (Czech Republic)
- 8th - 2011 Tour of New Zealand (New Zealand)
- Winning the overall GC in Tour de Feminine Krasna Lipa, Czech Republic.
- Junior World Points Race Champion, Los Angeles in 2004.
- Making my first Olympic Games team for London.
- Australia's current national road race champion having claimed the 2012 title in Buninyong, Amanda Spratt will look to take it up another gear as she makes her Olympic debut in London.
- Competing in both track and road events at junior level, Spratt won her first junior Australian title in the U/17 individual pursuit in 2003. The following year she showed her potential as a star of the future as she claimed the U/19 national road race and individual time trial series, triple gold at the Youth Commonwealth Games and became junior world champion after taking out the points race at the 2004 Junior World Track Championships.
- Having held a scholarship at the Australian Institute of Sport since 2006, Spratt continued competing both on the track and road and won his first senior Australian Championship in 2007 in the team pursuit.
- Despite a debilitating back issue that kept her off the bike for most of 2009, she scored her break through road victory in Europe winning the 2010 Grand Prix de Beuraing in Belgium.
- The 24-year-old joined the GreenEDGE-AIS women's cycling team in January of 2012. She ensured her preparations for the London Games were well on track as she finished 2nd in general classification at the 2012 Jayco Bay Classic, claiming a stage victory along the way.
Years on national team
Martin Barras (2009 - current)
Primary Training Base
Blue Mountains, Australia
Secondary Training Base
Penrith Cycling Club (NSW, Australia)
Institute/AcademyAustralian Institute of Sport, Canberra
NSW Institute of Sport, Sydney
Springwood Public School (NSW, Australia)
Blue Mountains Grammar School (NSW, Australia)
University Certificate in Business - Charles Sturt University (2007 - 2008)